drank Exotica by DAVIDsTEA

Oh Steepster, it’s been too long. I spent some time traveling (I finally got to go to a David’s Tea, but more on that later.) and away from the internet, but now I’m back to work and regular tea drinking.

This was made to be an iced tea! I combined the first two steeps (1.5 perfect teaspoons in 14 oz. of boiling water for 5 and 10 min, respectively) and added a squeeze of honey before popping it in the fridge.

All of the flavors REALLY popped. The coconut and lemongrass were in the forefront with a sweet and spicy finish as the pineapple, cinnamon, and peppercorns made their appearance. As an iced tea, this is delectably creamy while still being refreshing. I really should have picked up some of this while I was in the store. Oh well, I have 22 new teas to try out!

Iced

I’m a Floridian living in Kansas and currently pursuing a physics Ph.D. by day (…and by night, who am I kidding?) with an immense love for all things tea.

Rating Scheme:

<50 = Undrinkable.
50-59 = Drinkable, but not my cuppa.
60-69 = Decent, but nothing to write home about.
70-79 = Good tea that I drink occasionally. Probably will not restock when it runs out.
80-89 = Very tasty. May or may not restock when it runs out.
90-100 = Delicious. A staple in my collection.

Manhattan, KS