drank Lemon Lime Kampai by Teavana

Tea #3 from Traveling Tea Box C

This was the only tea I completely removed from the box. I felt a bit guilty for taking it out, but there was only enough for one serving.

I love rooibos, but I generally haven’t enjoyed Teavana blends— especially their green rooibos. This was surprisingly good, so naturally Teavana has discontinued it. Jerks.

Despite the citrusy name, I didn’t find that the citrus components of the flavor to be the strongest. The sip started with tart apple and finished with a bit of kiwi. There was a flavor I couldn’t pin down, but after consulting the ingredients list I decided it must be the mint. It does a great job of balancing all of the flavors without punching you in the face.

JustJames

lol. this one made me laugh. i have a headache…. i am laughing through the pain! lol

Fiddling

Glad to know I made somebody laugh! Hopefully it didn’t cause you too much pain. :)

Comments

JustJames

Fiddling

I’m a Floridian living in Kansas and currently pursuing a physics Ph.D. by day (…and by night, who am I kidding?) with an immense love for all things tea.

Rating Scheme: