drank Graveyard Mist by 52teas

Tea #3 from Another Traveling Tea Box

I would definitely buy this if Frank ever decides to reblend it. The flavors are all very well balanced. The sip starts with marshmallow and has a malty finish. The mint did not overpower the flavors at all. I LOVE the marshmallow. It adds so much sweetness with a bit of creaminess.

The second steep lacked the malt notes and the marshmallow mellowed out a bit. The flavor was a lot more like a creamy, minty green tea.

Southern Boy Teas

We actually have several of these in stock now: http://www.zoomdweebies.com/Graveyard-Mist_p_129.html =)

Fiddling

I could have sworn that this wasn’t in stock when I checked earlier this week, but I’m glad I was wrong! Thanks for the link.

Comments

Southern Boy Teas

Fiddling

I’m a Floridian living in Kansas and currently pursuing a physics Ph.D. by day (…and by night, who am I kidding?) with an immense love for all things tea.

Rating Scheme: