drank Pom Tango by DAVIDsTEA

eh, it’s tolerable. It smells like a peach flavored tea, but apparently it’s mango and pomegranate. I can detect both when I drink it. It’s alright for what it is, not excessively sweet or artificial, but too fruity for me. Probably a good choice for fans of iced-tea (which I am not). Thanks for the sample Shadowfall :)

Shadowfall

I don’t even remember sending you this one. Goes to show how much I apparently keep track of my swaps. Lol.
Sorry it wasn’t, erm, your cup of tea.

Shelley_Lorraine

Well I know I get confused about my swap teas sometimes, but I know yours are the only that I got wrapped in aluminum foil, so I know it was you! :p I think you said the same thing about a previous tea that I logged from you too, haha. Anyway, I know that you are more into dessert teas than I, so I expected to get some that I don’t like from you. Sometimes I really like something I’d never consider before, so it’s totally worth it trying all these anti-me teas :)

Shadowfall

Lol. I’m glad my swaps are so distinctive.
I should probly start keeping a log of whos sent me what teas. Lol. I just toss them into a bin together and try to keep them straight.

Comments

Shadowfall

Sorry it wasn’t, erm, your cup of tea.

Shelley_Lorraine

Shadowfall

Lol. I’m glad my swaps are so distinctive.

Name: Shelley Lorraine Limegrover
Location: Wyoming
Occupation: Student and Evil Genius
Ward: 3 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, 1 Cocker spaniel, 1 super cranky but lovable siamese cat, one bipolar black turkish angora, and my husband’s black and white cat.

Hobbies: Learning, reading books, math, physics (have a degree in it), literature (have a degree in it too), anthropology, traveling, piano, and making TEA, of course (^o^)

Future plans: World domination >-)
Graduate school for Comparative literature (in German, Latin, and Greek) (this will be my 4th degree, but first/only graduate one :) )

Favorite teas: Kukicha, Green teas in general, aged oolongs, charcoal roasted oolong, taiwanese oolongs, Assam . . .

Don’t like: Genmaicha, Earl Grey, Darjeelings, ginger, coconut, smokey teas (even mild ones), nut flavors, overwhelmingly strong floral flavor (esp. Jasmine), most della derra and adagio teas. . .

My Rating System

100 My happiness absolutely depends on it

95 Will definitely repurchase

85: Might repurchase (teas that depend on my mood)

75 Won’t repurchase (but I would drink it again if offered).

65: meh

45: I reluctantly finished a cup.

15: Couldn’t finish a cup.

I simplified my ratings to single numbers rather than ranges because I can’t precisely compare so many teas with a system more detailed than this.

An unrated tea most often one that I recognize as having significantly notable quality, but that does not suit me personally. Sometimes, I leave teas unrated for other reasons, such as I am undecided or I brewed it wrong, etc.

Note: Boiling temp. barely reaches 200 where I am (and a few times it sticks at 195, I assume due to unexplainable shifts in altitude or the position of the moon. . .aliens?. . .).

Wyoming