drank Bamboozled by DAVIDsTEA

(Swap sample from Linnaete)

This tea has a very mild tropical flavor from the pineapple. I couldn’t figure out what the other flavors were at the time, but the peach didn’t stand out. I don’t generally like tropical flavors (or peach teas).

I wouldn’t get this for myself, but I could drink it again. The flavors are all very well balanced and it has no icky aftertaste. It’s pretty neat with the bamboo in it too. I wish I could find some different bamboo teas that are more to my preference, but this was fun to drink.

Tea Sipper

I know Zentealife.com has a bamboo tea. I haven’t tried it yet.. I thought about it this morning but I had waited too long after my water boiled!

Shelley_Lorraine

awesome, thanks! I’ll have to check it out. Too bad I just recently finished of the last of my current tea budget today, but I got a lot of fun teas coming in, so I’ll be happy for now (^^)

Comments

Tea Sipper

Shelley_Lorraine

Name: Shelley Lorraine Limegrover
Location: Wyoming
Occupation: Student and Evil Genius
Ward: 3 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, 1 Cocker spaniel, 1 super cranky but lovable siamese cat, one bipolar black turkish angora, and my husband’s black and white cat.

Hobbies: Learning, reading books, math, physics (have a degree in it), literature (have a degree in it too), anthropology, traveling, piano, and making TEA, of course (^o^)

Future plans: World domination >-)
Graduate school for Comparative literature (in German, Latin, and Greek) (this will be my 4th degree, but first/only graduate one :) )

Favorite teas: Kukicha, Green teas in general, aged oolongs, charcoal roasted oolong, taiwanese oolongs, Assam . . .

Don’t like: Genmaicha, Earl Grey, Darjeelings, ginger, coconut, smokey teas (even mild ones), nut flavors, overwhelmingly strong floral flavor (esp. Jasmine), most della derra and adagio teas. . .

My Rating System

100 My happiness absolutely depends on it

95 Will definitely repurchase

85: Might repurchase (teas that depend on my mood)

75 Won’t repurchase (but I would drink it again if offered).

65: meh

45: I reluctantly finished a cup.

15: Couldn’t finish a cup.

I simplified my ratings to single numbers rather than ranges because I can’t precisely compare so many teas with a system more detailed than this.

An unrated tea most often one that I recognize as having significantly notable quality, but that does not suit me personally. Sometimes, I leave teas unrated for other reasons, such as I am undecided or I brewed it wrong, etc.

Note: Boiling temp. barely reaches 200 where I am (and a few times it sticks at 195, I assume due to unexplainable shifts in altitude or the position of the moon. . .aliens?. . .).

Wyoming