drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

This was sent by cteresa, along with the swap list. Thank you so much for sending me extra sample teas for me to try.

I have been really curious about this tea as this was one of top seller for harney and sons. Personally I find harney and sons just ok brand; nothing bad but nothing impressive either. I love their hot cinnamon tea but paris was slightly good and bangkok was just not my cup of tea. I tried vanilla comoro with my sister but it was just mediocre. Couldn’t really smell vanilla much and tea taste was mild. I’ve had better vanilla tea in my opinion :)

Final verdict: nothing horrible but nothing impressive so I’ll pass for future purchase~

cteresa

I we are on agreement about this tea. It was one of the few teabags I had around though and is interesting as a decaffeinated tea.

Comments

cteresa

I love tea! :)

I love good flavored tea, mostly floral or fruity or sweet/dessert flavored tea works for me. My favorite brand so far are mariage freres, ronnefeldt, teagschwendner, TWG (not twinings), lupicia, silverpot so I guess Japanese or European brand works for me. I find most of american brand are mellow and weak in flavors.

However, recently, my interested moved from flavored tea to classic/chinese tea. I like good oolong tea (I hate bad oolong tea!!) such as si ji chun or ti kuan yin. I love good milky oolong too! Jin Jun Mei or dong fang meiren are another good one however it’s hard to find good quality ones. (maybe I’m being picky)

If you have any good tea to swap, feel free to pm me! I have lots of tea that are not listed in my cupboard as well. I love swapping so that I can get to try new tea :D

P.S. I love collecting tea wares (mostly teacups, but open to t-cozy and other tea accessories) Feel free to pm me if you have something you want to swap! :)

California