drank Lady Grey by Twinings

Backlogging…
After brewing it seems like this tastes somewhat different then what I remembered a few years ago (that was loose leaf then). I was getting an overwhelming amount of citrus…kinda like lemon. I like the smell better then the taste. The lemon taste kinda seems artificial too me…like a cleaning type of lemon smell:( I’ll have to try it again in the future. Maybe I’m just picky with tea now that I’m trying everything? I would definitely recommend loose leaf style then bagged because it tasted so much better…although it has been a couple years…maybe they’ve changed something? shrugs

I live in Boise, Idaho…home of the Boise State Broncos:) I’m a newbie to the tea scene and trying to get my hands on various kinds of tea to try them all. I enjoy reading, listening to music, and watching various television shows.
My current TV obsession is Parks and Recreation:-D I also love The Middle, Modern Family, Simpsons, The Neighbors, Vampire Diaries, and Game of Thrones.

My Steepster rating details ….

75-100 : Pretty awesome stuff, will pursue many a cup.

50-75 : Decent, will brew more in the future just not all the time

25-50 : Ehhh…Doesn’t really stand out, probably won’t pursue another cup unless I have to use up the supply.

1-25 : UGH! Won’t drink again. Enough said.

I seem to be a harsh critic when it comes to tea tasting it seems! A tea that has gotten rave reviews doesn’t seem to suit me. I just have to keep trying everything out there to find out what does! Thanks for all your insight Steepsters!

Idaho