Thanks Josie Jade for this tea!!!

This tastes delish! After steeping is smells delightful and the raspberry isn’t a major player…just really light. Then after having it sit awhile (while I was making deliveries around the hospital) I came back and the pomegranete flavor came through…kinda tart but really good. I want more!

I live in Boise, Idaho…home of the Boise State Broncos:) I’m a newbie to the tea scene and trying to get my hands on various kinds of tea to try them all. I enjoy reading, listening to music, and watching various television shows.
My current TV obsession is Parks and Recreation:-D I also love The Middle, Modern Family, Simpsons, The Neighbors, Vampire Diaries, and Game of Thrones.

My Steepster rating details ….

75-100 : Pretty awesome stuff, will pursue many a cup.

50-75 : Decent, will brew more in the future just not all the time

25-50 : Ehhh…Doesn’t really stand out, probably won’t pursue another cup unless I have to use up the supply.

1-25 : UGH! Won’t drink again. Enough said.

I seem to be a harsh critic when it comes to tea tasting it seems! A tea that has gotten rave reviews doesn’t seem to suit me. I just have to keep trying everything out there to find out what does! Thanks for all your insight Steepsters!

Idaho