Eghhh…this isn’t my cup of tea.

I’m mostly tasting the rice puffs and maybe a little caramel. It reminds of watered down coffee. I used the entire sample (about 2.5tsp) and made about 14-16oz worth. I may have used too hot of water or for two long…but even if I had used different temp water I don’t think I’d like it…something about the rice puffs in it. I much prefer all the other samples I recieved:)

Kittenna

Yeah, I’m thinking brewing may have had an impact here! :) I used my entire sample for an 8oz. cup (although I didn’t measure it, I assumed it was about 1.5tsp), and since there was green tea in the blend, I went with 82C for only 2.5 min. I think 5 unfortunately might have been a bit long! Oh well! I did enjoy this one.

Comments

Kittenna

I live in Boise, Idaho…home of the Boise State Broncos:) I’m a newbie to the tea scene and trying to get my hands on various kinds of tea to try them all. I enjoy reading, listening to music, and watching various television shows.
My current TV obsession is Parks and Recreation:-D I also love The Middle, Modern Family, Simpsons, The Neighbors, Vampire Diaries, and Game of Thrones.

My Steepster rating details ….

75-100 : Pretty awesome stuff, will pursue many a cup.

50-75 : Decent, will brew more in the future just not all the time

25-50 : Ehhh…Doesn’t really stand out, probably won’t pursue another cup unless I have to use up the supply.

1-25 : UGH! Won’t drink again. Enough said.

I seem to be a harsh critic when it comes to tea tasting it seems! A tea that has gotten rave reviews doesn’t seem to suit me. I just have to keep trying everything out there to find out what does! Thanks for all your insight Steepsters!

Idaho