Love, love, love this tea!

It’s got an initial taste of strawberries then is rounded out by a creamy sweet goodness (custardy?). I can also taste the black tea on the side…it’s a nice balance. I love custards and creams and all I can say “MMMMM…”. Although I wish all black teas used in blends were assam, whatever this one was works beautifully.

Thanks for the sample Starfevre! I used the rest of the sample this morning (the other I used yesterday…it was just too good not to have again, lol!) It prompted me to buy the last bag on Frank’s website that’s been available for the last week (although I debated for awhile if I really needed to spend more money, haha). I also appreciated the steeping reccomendations…I may try that on my other 52teas to see if it makes them taste better. Yummy Yummy!

Dry notes : smells very fruity:)
Steeped : smells fruity and creamy:)

I live in Boise, Idaho…home of the Boise State Broncos:) I’m a newbie to the tea scene and trying to get my hands on various kinds of tea to try them all. I enjoy reading, listening to music, and watching various television shows.
My current TV obsession is Parks and Recreation:-D I also love The Middle, Modern Family, Simpsons, The Neighbors, Vampire Diaries, and Game of Thrones.

My Steepster rating details ….

75-100 : Pretty awesome stuff, will pursue many a cup.

50-75 : Decent, will brew more in the future just not all the time

25-50 : Ehhh…Doesn’t really stand out, probably won’t pursue another cup unless I have to use up the supply.

1-25 : UGH! Won’t drink again. Enough said.

I seem to be a harsh critic when it comes to tea tasting it seems! A tea that has gotten rave reviews doesn’t seem to suit me. I just have to keep trying everything out there to find out what does! Thanks for all your insight Steepsters!

Idaho