I’m going by smilies on my ratings so the numbers may not be that high. I took 4tsp (for 16oz) and steeped at boiling for about 4 minutes (boiling for me is between 195 and 200). I think it may have been too long. This is my first attempt with this one and I’m dissapointed with it. I get an overwhelmingly taste of tea/playdoh (where that comes from I have no idea! maybe the rooibos?). I taste a little blueberry and slight hint of creaminess…but the tea/playdoh taste is overpowering. I don’t know if I added to much or steeped for too long but right now it’s not living up to its name:( Nothing like Strawberry Zabaglione by 52 teas. I’ll update my rating with future steepings.

Kittenna

Strange. Those are the approximate parameters I use, and it tastes quite delicious :(

Comments

Kittenna

I live in Boise, Idaho…home of the Boise State Broncos:) I’m a newbie to the tea scene and trying to get my hands on various kinds of tea to try them all. I enjoy reading, listening to music, and watching various television shows.
My current TV obsession is Parks and Recreation:-D I also love The Middle, Modern Family, Simpsons, The Neighbors, Vampire Diaries, and Game of Thrones.

My Steepster rating details ….

75-100 : Pretty awesome stuff, will pursue many a cup.

50-75 : Decent, will brew more in the future just not all the time

25-50 : Ehhh…Doesn’t really stand out, probably won’t pursue another cup unless I have to use up the supply.

1-25 : UGH! Won’t drink again. Enough said.

I seem to be a harsh critic when it comes to tea tasting it seems! A tea that has gotten rave reviews doesn’t seem to suit me. I just have to keep trying everything out there to find out what does! Thanks for all your insight Steepsters!

Idaho