This blend has a lovely almond aroma. I used 3 heaping teaspoons in 12 oz pot and steeped it for 10 minutes. Each sip of the deep pink brew revealed a prominent apple and hibiscus start with a lingering almond finish. Although this tea is called “Roasted Almonds”, and they are clearly visible in the mix, the taste is sweeter, more like raw almonds or the aftertaste of almond milk.

I really liked this tea, and I’d definitely buy it. I don’t have a permanent rating system in place yet, but for now I’m giving this an 80.

Thank you Kristin for sending me this tea!

Boiling 8 min or more

My name is Glamorosi; I’m a writer (food, fashion, art, entertainment), a jewelry designer, and I make natural, cruelty-free perfume.

When I’m not working I’m beachcombing, cooking and gardening. I grow heirloom tomatoes, fruit, and a huge variety of herbs and edible flowers, many of which I use for tisanes.

I enjoy all types of tea, especially Darjeeling (I’m partial to second flush but I like first flush too) and Oolong (Tieguanyin, Red Robe and Milk).

I also drink a lot of rooibos and honeybush, I have a bowl of matcha every day, and during winter months I brew spiced chai.

I’m married to my favorite writer and we live in Philadelphia with a magnificent black greyhound named Django (in tribute to guitarist Django Reinhardt).

Philadelphia PA