drank Green Tango by Tea Forte

I reviewed a few Tea Forté products on my blog; here’s what I wrote about Green Tango:

…Green Tango is organic green tea with mango. It features Chinese Jade Wing green tea with South African green honeybush and mango. The leaves smell like fresh fruit with a hint of the earthy scent of green tea. Once it’s brewed the pale orange potion evolves into a heady bouquet of mango perfume. The flavor is mellow in a pleasing way with a faint vegetal aftertaste of green tea that anchors the blend. Although it was definitely enjoyable on its own, I added a teaspoon of honey to enhance the sweetness, and that brought out the taste of the honeybush…

Read the full post here: http://glamorosi.blogspot.com/2010/04/review-kati-loose-tea-system-by-tea.html

My name is Glamorosi; I write about and photograph food, fashion, art and entertainment.

I’m passionate about cooking, baking and organic gardening. I grow heirloom vegetables, fruit, and a huge variety of herbs and edible flowers that I use to make syrups and tisanes. I host afternoon tea on a regular basis.

I enjoy all types of tea especially Darjeeling (I’m partial to second flush but I like first flush, too) and Oolong (especially Tieguanyin, Jin Xuan, Eastern Beauty and Red Robe). I’m also into silver needle, matcha and rooibos.

My cupboard here isn’t an accurate reflection of the hundreds of teas I have; I’m lax in documenting them.

I’m married to my favorite writer and we live in Philadelphia with a magnificent black greyhound named Django (in tribute to guitarist Django Reinhardt).

Philadelphia PA