drank Green Tango by Tea Forte

I reviewed a few Tea Forté products on my blog; here’s what I wrote about Green Tango:

…Green Tango is organic green tea with mango. It features Chinese Jade Wing green tea with South African green honeybush and mango. The leaves smell like fresh fruit with a hint of the earthy scent of green tea. Once it’s brewed the pale orange potion evolves into a heady bouquet of mango perfume. The flavor is mellow in a pleasing way with a faint vegetal aftertaste of green tea that anchors the blend. Although it was definitely enjoyable on its own, I added a teaspoon of honey to enhance the sweetness, and that brought out the taste of the honeybush…

Read the full post here: http://glamorosi.blogspot.com/2010/04/review-kati-loose-tea-system-by-tea.html

My name is Glamorosi; I’m a writer (food, fashion, art, entertainment), a jewelry designer, and I make natural, cruelty-free perfume.

When I’m not working I’m beachcombing, cooking and gardening. I grow heirloom tomatoes, fruit, and a huge variety of herbs and edible flowers, many of which I use for tisanes.

I enjoy all types of tea, especially Darjeeling (I’m partial to second flush but I like first flush too) and Oolong (Tieguanyin, Red Robe and Milk).

I also drink a lot of rooibos and honeybush, I have a bowl of matcha every day, and during winter months I brew spiced chai.

I’m married to my favorite writer and we live in Philadelphia with a magnificent black greyhound named Django (in tribute to guitarist Django Reinhardt).

Philadelphia PA