This is a very good cup of Earl Grey. The raspberry fragrance and flavor is perfect along side the bergamot which is blended in just the right amount, and I can taste the Nilgiri tea, a black variety that I enjoy.

I get two 8 oz. steeps per sachet – the second one is mellower but still lovely.

Thank you Jaime for sending me this tea. :)

Jaime

Glad you enjoyed it!

Glamorosi

Thank you!

Comments

Jaime

Glad you enjoyed it!

Glamorosi

Thank you!

My name is Glamorosi; I’m a writer (food, fashion, art, entertainment), a jewelry designer, and I make natural, cruelty-free perfume.

When I’m not working I’m beachcombing, cooking and gardening. I grow heirloom tomatoes, fruit, and a huge variety of herbs and edible flowers, many of which I use for tisanes.

I enjoy all types of tea, especially Darjeeling (I’m partial to second flush but I like first flush too) and Oolong (Tieguanyin, Red Robe and Milk).

I also drink a lot of rooibos and honeybush, I have a bowl of matcha every day, and during winter months I brew spiced chai.

I’m married to my favorite writer and we live in Philadelphia with a magnificent black greyhound named Django (in tribute to guitarist Django Reinhardt).

Philadelphia PA