This is a very good cup of Earl Grey. The raspberry fragrance and flavor is perfect along side the bergamot which is blended in just the right amount, and I can taste the Nilgiri tea, a black variety that I enjoy.

I get two 8 oz. steeps per sachet – the second one is mellower but still lovely.

Thank you Jaime for sending me this tea. :)

Jaime

Glad you enjoyed it!

Glamorosi

Thank you!

Comments

Jaime

Glad you enjoyed it!

Glamorosi

Thank you!

My name is Glamorosi; I write about and photograph food, fashion, art and entertainment.

I’m passionate about cooking, baking and organic gardening. I grow heirloom vegetables, fruit, and a huge variety of herbs and edible flowers that I use to make syrups and tisanes. I host afternoon tea on a regular basis.

I enjoy all types of tea especially Darjeeling (I’m partial to second flush but I like first flush, too) and Oolong especially Tieguanyin and Jin Xuan. I’m also into silver needle, matcha and rooibos.

My cupboard here isn’t an accurate reflection of the hundreds of teas I have; I’m lax in documenting them.

I’m married to my favorite writer and we live in Philadelphia with a magnificent black greyhound named Django (in tribute to guitarist Django Reinhardt).

Philadelphia PA