drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

Hmm… the smell of this tea sort of reminds me of Ceckmate… I guess it is the coconut. But whenever I brew tea, i like to smell the spoon after i scoop the dry leaves into the tea bag; I think the best smell is on the spoon… lol.

Anywho, I would like to start of by saying that since I love coconut and especially Pina Coladas, my expectations for this tea were so high that they were low. What I mean by this is that I didnt think this tea would match my expectations and would be a dissapointment, because I did not expect it to actually taste like pina colada. I am glad to say that this tea ACTUALLY met my expectations!!! Oh my goodness! had it iced and it had the exact aroma and flavour of pina colada. I did not expect the flavour to be that accurate! I definately tasted the coconut and pineapple, but I also got a hint of caramel. Everytime I took a sip I would turn to my friend and say “OMG this tastes AMAZING,” yeah, it was that good! I definately have to stock up on this one, I can see myself sipping this tea all year round. I cannot wait to try it hot!

100 is momentous!

Drunk From Tea

Oh yes! I cannot believe how much I enjoyed this tea! I remember when I took the first sip, I said to my friend “I am so rating this 100” but my friend didnt know what I was talking about hehe

Bonnie

Good thing we don’t go around rating people. I shudder to think how God would rate me although in love that never changes and is always completely 100 or I would dispair.

Lol exactly!

Comments

Bonnie

100 is momentous!

Lol exactly!

Hi!
My freinds call me a tea enthusiast and I am also known as “the girl who is obsessed with tea.” I like tea, especially matcha and rooibos.

Toronto, Ontario