drank Lemon Ginger by Stash Tea Company

Every now and then I crave some good herbal tea along with a bag a kettle cooked jalapeno crisps.

Lemon Ginger it was today…And I was really glad that the lemon did not come out too strong. The ginger was soothing but not overly spicy.

Great start to a great day.

Pleased :)

teawing

Weather better today? Sounds like we have a mess coming here later tonight and in the morning…

The jalapeno crisps sound good too!

Cofftea

Now that is one tea/food pairing I would have NEVER thought of. Lemon ginger matcha w/ jalapeno kettle chips would be amazing.

The DJBooth

This is great in the bags too!

Hazel

@twing – Weather was so much better today. Walked ten blocks to Alice’s teacup on Lex and 64th. Nice :)

@Cofftea – Matcha it is – the next time I crave for my jalapenos :)

@DjBooth – I actually had it in the bag and it was good!

Cofftea

Let me know how that goes Hazel!

Comments

teawing

The jalapeno crisps sound good too!

The DJBooth

This is great in the bags too!

Hazel

@Cofftea – Matcha it is – the next time I crave for my jalapenos :)

@DjBooth – I actually had it in the bag and it was good!

Cofftea

Let me know how that goes Hazel!

I always loved teas but have been afraid to try new flavors. I was the gal who would go to a tea room hoping to try something new, and then for the fear of not liking it – order my same old green tea with mint!

But my new years resolution is to change that…to give every tea a chance and to review it on steepster ;)

New York