Really Excellent. Light, pleasant, citrus without pucker, jasmine hints, no sour, no bitter, light color, pleasant hay- delicate but very nice. I can imagine getting a hankering for this often just to focus and relax. Smells fresh- good- not pungent in the least. I left the tea in the cup the entire time I drank it and it never got too strong.

Ellyn

im so glad you like steepster!

Heidi!

did you try the supreme stuff yet- it’s good- just watched how to mak matcha on youtube- sheesh- we hafta try that one soon!

Comments

Ellyn

im so glad you like steepster!

Heidi!

My mother had different teas around as a nutritionist, the worst I ever tried was chapparel- (sp?) it tasted like plastic. My friend Ellyn has now reinfected me with a loose tea passion! I must give snaps to my son Robby, who sent me the most gorgeous present from Argo teas and they sat in my cupboard for a year unopened! FOR SHAME MAMA!

Newton, MA