drank Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA

Let me preface by saying that I’ve been reeeaaaalllyyy hesitant to actually buy some of this, since I already have creme caramel rooibos and, although I do like it, it isn’t one of my absolute favourite teas (I also have a fairly expansive collection and always feel just a tad guilty whenever I buy a new one).
But wow! I’m so glad that I bought this one. It really does taste like salted caramel. It’s sweet and smooth with just a little bit of the salty taste noticeable at the end. And all without overpowering the black tea flavour!
I always make my first cup of any new tea without milk or sweetener, but this is one I think I’ll continue drinking on its own. MAYBE I’ll try it as a latte, but certainly not with the vanilla almond milk I use for most of them. It really doesn’t need any other flavours to make it amazing.

Political Science and History student relying on teas to get through readings, exams, paper writing, and general life issues.

Halifax, NS