I got this as a sample in my recent order and decided to try it tonight as I wanted something new and a caffeine free tisane. My family used to grow Lemon Verbena and I always loved the smell. It’s a wonderful herb! I never thought of making it into a tea, though.

I’m not loving the smell of the mint and the verbena together – they kind of clash in my nose. I hope they mesh in the mug!

So far it’s a very mild blend. Not too minty, not really overly lemony either. This would be good with chamomile. My roommate is trying this tea with me tonight. He’s not usually a tea drinker, let’s see what he thinks. “Fine, but a funky aftertaste.”

That sounds about right. There is a light sour taste that lingers, which is somewhat cooled by the mint. I don’t know, I think I prefer these two ingredients separately.

I’m a lady who loves tea and writing online reviews. I feel like Steepster was made for me, I’m just late to the party.

I teach young kids with special needs, which I love to do. Tea keeps me happy, energized, and sane!

The Bay