I just recieved my samples from Teavivre today and could not be more pleased! The samples i recieved were very generous. Thanks again to Ian for the recomendation.

The dry leaves were beautiful dark green clumps with a subtle scent of vegetation.

The first steep was at 212 for 3 minutes. The leaves unfurled nicely, revealing dark full green leaves. The liquid was a pale gold with a light vegetative scent familiar to oolong. The taste was delightful with light floral notes. The tea leaves a subtle taste in my mouth after sipping that reminds me to take a second and relax.

For the second steep i went with 208 for 5 minutes. This steep reinforced the first by bring a more mellow floral taste forth.

I’m currently studying for a Psychology major with a minor in Philosophy at Texas Tech University.

I love Chinese tea! I drink my tea hot almost every time without additives such as sweetener. Oolong is quickly becoming one of my favorite teas, with green close behind.

Im toying with the rating system and expanding my knowlegde of teas so I may switch around the ratings from time to time as I compare.

I try to follow people who review teas similar to my taste or are just plain helpful.

Texas