drank Pu'erh Tuo-Cha by Teas Etc

after my thrid thermos of this tea, I think it’s safe to say that I like it, although not quite as much as some of the others I’ve tried. It brews up a lovely dark dark brownish blackish color and the bird nest is just too cute for words. (my youngest son has been carrying one around in a little bag for 2 days because he likes how it looks) There are some definite earthy tones to it, a shock for me since I didn’t know tea could taste like a freshly tilled garden smells. I did have to add a few sugar subes to my 16 oz. bottle, but that’s just because I like my drinks to be overly sweet, especially first thing in the morning. Well, my thrid thermos is empty so it’s time to go brew another tea. See ya!

There’s not a whole lot for me to say right now….I just recently fell into the wonderful world of tea, so it’s just about anyone’s guess as to where I go from here. I recently got a job working at Cozy Tea in 5 Points as brewmistress (funny nickname not actual title) I absolutly love my job and the place is great. It gets pretty busy on Fridays and Saturdays but it’s still awesome!