drank Lemon Lift by Bigelow

Hmm…I’m afraid my rating may not be fair. After sipping the tea black, I decided on a whim that a little sugar might bring out the lemon flavor. In fact, that lemony flavor was so subtle that the sugar merely masked it. This is what I get for fiddling with perfectly good black tea!

With sweetener, Lemon Lift is still rather good, but the lemon is masked and dampened so as to be barely perceptible. I think I would give this tea an even higher rating left on its own; I think one would be better off actually trying to appreciating the subtlety of the flavor rather than trying to enhance it artificially.

Be it winter or summer, I love warm beverages of all kinds. There are few things more soothing than sinking into a soft chair with a good book and a big mug of tea or coffee. I’ve been manually logging my tea-drinking experiences for some time, so I’m very excited to find that there’s actually a website dedicated to it!

Grosse Pointe Woods, MI