drank Green Tea by Trader Joe's

Ah, pure green tea…This is the type of beverage I like to drink when I’m trying to focus. It is a little bit astringent, but I don’t find it particularly distasteful even after steeping it for a long time. And the faint bitterness helps me focus, just like black coffee does.

Missy

My husband loves this green tea (he’s more of a coffee drinker). I liked it, but found it a bit astringent as well.

Mandie

Right! I think I also have a tendency to oversteep my teas…but I suspect it’s just a quality of certain plain greens that makes them so bitter. If understeeped, they taste too watery.
My favorites tend to be green tea blends, especially jasmine greens, but they serve a different purpose—bitter is for focusing :).

Comments

Missy

Mandie

Be it winter or summer, I love warm beverages of all kinds. There are few things more soothing than sinking into a soft chair with a good book and a big mug of tea or coffee. I’ve been manually logging my tea-drinking experiences for some time, so I’m very excited to find that there’s actually a website dedicated to it!

Grosse Pointe Woods, MI