drank China Lichee by SpecialTeas

The following is extremely rambly. I’m quite tired, so apologies. Anything actually having to do with tea starts at the third paragraph, beginning with “Anyway”. >__

Angrboda

I’ll have to keep an eye out for a tea like this. Lychees are few and far between here and when you do get them they cost a small fortune. I’ve only had some twice and that was because they were included in a larger box of fruits and vegetables that I got. I agree about the floral flavour and I can totally imagine they would work wondefully in a tea.

Suzi

Ooo! I was just whining about how I needed a good lychee tea because Lupicia’s Lychee Oolong failed to impress me. I’ll try this one next!

Hyrulehippie

@angrboda- Even though I’ve always loved things with lychee juice/flavoring I actually hadn’t eaten one until maybe 6 months or a year ago.

@Suzi-If you want to try a little and can wait until probably the week after next I can just send you some. I only have a small amount in my dorm, but I’ll be home next weekend and can send it from there. I guess I’m not confident in my own opinion, so I’d hate for you to order some and not like it. I bought 1/4 pound since my mom and sister like it, too, so it really wouldn’t be a problem (I’m sure I have an empty adagio sample tin to send it in). Let me know if you’re interested!

Rex Barrett

I absolutely love lichee, add that to a nice black and let it be fermented on top of that! I’m in heaven.

Comments

Angrboda

Suzi

Hyrulehippie

Rex Barrett

I’m pretty terrible at bios so I don’t think I’ll even try to make it interesting. I’m a college senior majoring in Japanese and minoring in women’s and gender studies. I’ve been a vegetarian for about 8 years or so. I craft and game whenever possible and have been known to give up large amounts of sleep for either.

いつも日本語の練習の時間ですよ!一緒に練習したかったら私に連絡してください。よろしくね。 ^0^