drank Zen by Tazo

Green tea and Super Mario Bros, that’s what I say! Went over to a friend’s house after class and ended up playing the new multiplayer Super Mario Brothers game for the Nintendo Wii. Before we sat down to conquer Bowser and save the princess, I stole a couple of his Zen tea bags and made us each a cup.

For a bagged tea, Zen makes a decent cup… enough for me to keep coming back to it if I want a quick brew. I adore spearmint. I believe this flavor, along with a touch of lemon, save the mediocre green tea that is in this blend. I guess I really like this one because it is a flavored tea that is not all about the flavorings. The green tea is most definitely the base in which the spearmint and lemon complement it – I taste the slightly grassy green tea first, the lemon provides a bit of acidity, and the spearmint is left in the end.

jennlea

Oddly after reading this I have Super Mario music running through my head.

Sarah

It makes a decent cup of tea, indeed!

Comments

jennlea

Oddly after reading this I have Super Mario music running through my head.

Sarah

It makes a decent cup of tea, indeed!

I am a 26 year old college graduate with a BA in Marketing. I also have an AS degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology, but I hope to go into Market Research as a career.

I fell in love with the taste and concept of tea in August of 2007 and I have been drinking and reviewing this fantastic substance ever since.

My other hobbies include photography, psychology, and philosophy (i.e. liberal, open-minded, friendly discussions).

Indiana, USA