reviewed Timolino (12 oz) by Teaware

Okay. Here are my problems. I was given another Davids Tea teaware thing that I didn’t need, so I returned it, and paid 15 more dollars to buy this. You see, I had been lusting after the Travel Press, the big one, for a while. But at the store the guy convinced me not to buy it for some reason. Regrets, regrets.

Pros:
-It’s a mug. I like mugs. I can carry around tea.
-It has a place to store tea. (but so does the other one i wanted)

Cons:
-I’ve burned my mouth SEVERAL times. I have to wait an hour even with the lid off for it to be drinkable. Why would I want to carry around tea that I can’t drink?

-I guess i decided on this one because it was apparently leakproof. IT’S NOT LEAKPROOF. IT LEAKED ALL OVER MY BAG. Gaaaah. fail.

-When I steep rooibos, or teas that have very small leaves, I get a mouthful of tea. What. No. The little holes in the top that separate the steeper from your mouth are waayy too big.

Conclusion: I’m returning this and buying the travel press, and then spending the money I got back on more tea. The End.

Hi. I’m Isa. My photo is David Bowie. Actually, JK, it’s me, because I look like that. Yep.
I really like Davids Tea, because I live around the corner.

Ratings Scale:
(I tend to not rate too high or too low, so many of these are in the same range)

91-100: Practically unheard of
80-90: Basically all the teas I drink daily. These are GOOD TEAS
70-79: Okay, I liked this. I’m probably not going to buy it many more times, but I wouldn’t swap away the whole thing.
60-69: Does anyone want this tea? Because I don’t