drank Chance Combinations by Custom

My favorite combination ever is Della Terra’s Dubbelle Chocolade with DavidsTea The Earl’s Garden. I don’t really know why it works; it just kinda does.

Roswell Strange

Sorry – I’m just gonna randomly comment on this in reply to the message you just asked me via PM. I’ve been having really weird issues with PM all day today (anytime I go to read a PM the mailbox page crashes and for whatever reason javacript stops working, and it appears I can’t send messages now either. I don’t think it’s a Steepster issue, but it’s the only page I’m having problems with on Steepster or even at all on any site). Anyway, I can’t see that as being a problem: it’d be really tough for anyone to come up with something for 12 Pipers Piping… I tried to come up with something as a suggestion to be helpful, but I was stumped.

Isaila

AHA that’s fine. Thanks for the help. I actually just ordered my tea, which should come soon and then it will be packaged and then shipped and then on January 5th it will be opened. And steeped.

I love tea.

Isaila

Also, upon rereading that comment, I really think I need sleep.

Comments

Roswell Strange

I love tea.

Isaila

Also, upon rereading that comment, I really think I need sleep.

Hi. I’m Isa. My photo is David Bowie. Actually, JK, it’s me, because I look like that. Yep.
I really like Davids Tea, because I live around the corner.

Ratings Scale:
(I tend to not rate too high or too low, so many of these are in the same range)

91-100: Practically unheard of
80-90: Basically all the teas I drink daily. These are GOOD TEAS
70-79: Okay, I liked this. I’m probably not going to buy it many more times, but I wouldn’t swap away the whole thing.
60-69: Does anyone want this tea? Because I don’t