So! De! Lish! Ous! I haven’t had this tea for awhile – why, I can’t fathom, because it is one of my favorites. Today it was so beyond wonderful – it was like the first time I ever had some. Rich, chocolatey, fruity, without ever doubting you are drinking tea and nothing but.

It would be impossible for me to pick my favorite tea, but sheesh, this is in the top five for sure!

SimplyJenW

I have not had any for a while, either….. Guess what I am making tomorrow?

ashmanra

Oay, I guess I will have to have some, too!

Comments

SimplyJenW

I have not had any for a while, either….. Guess what I am making tomorrow?

ashmanra

Oay, I guess I will have to have some, too!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong