Just a little note to say yikes, just dug into the new pound I ordered of this to split with my coworker (this is after ordering a pound in September, and a big tin last spring!). Our order was comical because it included a one pound bag of this AND a 7 oz tin for my other coworker who got hooked on it (she wanted the tin as she is a new addict and does not have many spare ones).

I think the next time we order, we may have to get two pounds!

Sweetspicy and warming. You either love it or hate it. You know which side I’m on ;)

Kashyap

If you like this you should get the signature Market Spice blend from Market Spice in Pike Place Market….blows this one out of the water :)

JacquelineM

Kashyap – I hope to some day get it in person! Seattle is on my To Visit List :)

Kashyap

let me know and I can send some your way…

JacquelineM

Want to do a trade? :) I’ll DM you!

Comments

Kashyap

Kashyap

let me know and I can send some your way…

JacquelineM

Want to do a trade? :) I’ll DM you!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong