Oh my goodness, why did I wait so long to try this tea?!?!!?

I finally had an empty tin, so decided to transfer my generous sample from Teavivre into it, and I was greeted with the most wonderful fragrance imaginable! Sweet jasmine, but not perfumey or overpowering. Nutty isn’t the right word, but sort of a depth to it, too. It made me want to drink some as soon as possible! So this morning I made myself a whole pot of coffee so I wouldn’t have Caffeine Issues and could enjoy a green tea (I wish I was kidding).

This is so. good. It’s floral and rich, but the jasmine is so balanced with the green tea. I taste tea. Good tea! No bitterness, and none of the funny tastes I haven’t learned to appreciate yet in a green tea. More of a creamy taste. I am so impressed!

The pearls are also very beautiful.

I’ve made two steeps so far (the second one even lovelier than the first) and I can see at least two more this afternoon.

Thank you SO MUCH Teavivre. I’m in love!

ashmanra

Indeed! This one was on my first order from Teavivre because I loved my sample so much. When I place my second order, I will have to get some more because it is so soothing that I will really go through it fast and I don’t want to run out!

Comments

ashmanra

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong