drank Honeybush Vanilla by Teavana

This tisane is relatively nice by itself, but ohhhhhh it really shines as a blending agent. I can pretty much take a teaspoon of any rooibos blend in my cupboard and pair it with a teaspoon of this, and it becomes the most delicious vanilla creme concoction imaginable! Last night I used Samovar’s Berry Rooibos and this: Raspberry. Creme. Heaven.

I must admit that I hate this fact! I didn’t want to fall in love with a tea from Teavana. I certainly didn’t want to love a Fake Creme Flavor … even more than a Real Vanilla Bean! But I do. It’s shameful, but I do.

My pouch is getting very low and I can’t wait to get paid next week so I can order an enormous bag of artificial vanilla goodness.

Hmph!

P.S. Teavana says there is real vanilla in this, and there probably is. BUT there is definitely a creme flavoring added as well. I’ve had a few different vanilla rooibos tisanes, and have even added vanilla beans myself, and this has something else. It could be a “natural” creme flavoring. But it is not solely real vanilla.

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong