drank Gong Fu by Zhi Tea

Just a little note of continued appreciation for this one. I am incredibly fond of it as a daily drinker. Good tea, roasty chocolate, excellent sans additions, good with any breakfast you can throw at it. Just a wonderful tea.

gmathis

I’m rationing the rest of my care package … about 2 cups left, and don’t want to waste them on a morning I can’t enjoy it!

JacquelineM

gmathis – When you have about 15 minutes, need to smile, and can play a video with sound…make a cup of this tea and watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrjPzbuxLJU

gmathis

(Just took a 60-second peek…looks like fun!)

Comments

gmathis

JacquelineM

gmathis

(Just took a 60-second peek…looks like fun!)

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong