Super delicious as all Zhena’s red chais are to me, but it tasted so similar to the Caramel chai! I actually went back to my cupboard to make sure I didn’t open a new tin of caramel by accident, instead of the new tin of hazelnut. When I searched and searched my taste buds, I came up with a slightly less sweet – I wouldn’t call it nutty, but… less sweet than a caramel type flavor. That’s the best I can do. :)

In any event, it’s super yummy (just not super hazelnut-y) to me. Maybe I was having an off night and the next pot will taste different. I got the 3 pack from Amazon so I have plenty of opportunity to find out!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong