In my ongoing “pretend it’s October” theme—I chose this one today. It’s nice and cloudy for a change which is helping with the pretending. I think I overshot my goal because my coworker walked in and said “WOW! It smells like Christmas in here!” Oops. I didn’t quite want it to be December yet!

Spicy and ORANGE. Orange oil, orange peel. Good tea flavor, not bitter or weak. Constant Comment on steroids (and you know Constant Comment pushes all my Leonard Cohen/nostalgia buttons :)

Many, many thanks to Kayshap for this tea. I enjoy it so much!

Kashyap I’m glad your enjoying it….yeah its often referred to as ‘tasting like Christmas’ at my shop :)
Calochortus

This tea is kind of a staple at my local co-op, and I also agree that it’s a lot like a Christmas tea. It really has a wonderful taste!

Comments

Calochortus

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong