drank Black Dragon Pearls by Teavana

After reading The Purrfect Cup’s tasting note about this tea yesterday, I knew exactly what I was going to drink today! Sweet, chocolatey. So flavorful but not one bit harsh. The second steep is even better than the first. You can go steep after steep after steep, too. Expensive? Yes. Delicious? YES!

KeenTeaThyme

This is one of the few Adagio teas I like – their version of Black Dragon Pearls. That might help the wallet and tea budget! :)

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong