drank Booooo-long by Unknown

I, too, got a GREAT card from the wonderful and talented card maker otherwise known as gmathis! Mine had the most wonderful olde fashioned black boot on it – I know it belongs to a very elegant and stylish witch – with an adorable green Halloween background full of her tiny monster friends.

I am drinking the oooooooooOOOOooooo-long she included in the card right now, and it’s delightful! A bit roasty and the end of the sip has that greenfloral wonderment that is so typical of oolongs.

Why, why, why don’t I drink more oolongs, this stubborn mule of a tea drinker asks herself?!?!? I am so glad that I have leaves enough for another pot of this. It’s delicious and such a nice change of pace.

THANK YOU GMATHIS!!!!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong