drank Paris by Harney & Sons

I have finally achieved Paris Perfection for my Palate (and Situation)!

Palate: One “stick” of Demerara sugar. This is just a long, thin sugar packet of Demerara sugar. It has 3.5 g of sugar (and a teaspoon has approx 4.2) which is great — just a leeeetle less than a teaspoon is what I like.

Situation: I work in a very olde building in a city, and we have an Office Mouse (humor me that it’s One Mouse). He just ate our peanut butter cups yesterday! I think a container of honey with its inevitable drips may attract his attention more then these closed packets which have a plastic bag around them in my tight little drawer. I can use honey at home.

The resulting cuppa is jammy and sweet and a real treat. I like that 3.5 g of sugar can move something from Pretty Good to Divine Decadence!

gmathis

Enjoy the mouse-itude. It made Jo March more productive!

awesome!

Comments

gmathis

Enjoy the mouse-itude. It made Jo March more productive!

awesome!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong