Home for spring break, and I’m doing some spring cleaning! Need to put my feet up and have some tea :) I chose this because it’s stout, delicious, and in a sachet – easy when tired. I love how bold yet smooth it is. A little chocolatey too.

I have these in the tag along tin, and please tell me I’m not the only one who didn’t know that you press the top to release the little tongs. I accidentally hit the top and the lid opened and you could actually see the lightbulb going on over my head. AH-HA! For months I’ve been prying those little tongs open on my tag along tins, then puuuushing them down to reseal, wondering why Harney and Sons used such a strange package! I win The Biggest Dodo Bird on Steepster Award :)

Nicole

It took me quite awhile to get the hang of the tagalong tins. :)

Marcel Duchamp

I’m so glad you posted this in case I buy any of their tins. lol. I would be dodo #2 for sure. ha. You just spared others the same troubles.

Kittenna

Ahahahaha, that’s awesome! I’m familiar with that sort of closure style due to lab work – we had little “Lipshaw” containers that snapped shut that way and had small holes in them, so you could contain something (e.g. buds) and wash it with a mild bleach solution to decontaminate, and quickly rinse with water when the time was up (otherwise bleach kills cells).

Comments

Nicole

It took me quite awhile to get the hang of the tagalong tins. :)

Marcel Duchamp

Kittenna

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong