drank Copabanana by DAVIDsTEA

Another sample from DAVIDsTEA which didn’t appeal to me in the slightest, but wound up being quite delicious! Creamy banana! I said banana creme pie and my husband said fried bananas. In any case, it should give you the picture: sweet, decadent, dessert-y. I put a little honey in our cups but I don’t think it was needed. I’d be quite happy with two oz of this in my cupboard, yes indeed.

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong