drank Earl Grey Bravo by Adagio Teas

I was a little bit scared to try this tea! I had it sitting in my cupboard since Feb 2009 (mine is actually called Aristocrat Earl Grey) because the bergamot smell was SO overwhelming when I took it out of the box! I’m sad that I left it sitting so long because I am really enjoying it. The bergamot is bright, sweet, fruity and more lemony? orangey? than many I’ve tried. It’s pretty too :) Does anyone know what kind of flowers the little blue petals are from?

Angrboda

They look like cornflowers to me. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornflower
I have an Earl Grey with those in. I think it makes a slightly smoother tea than a regular Earl Grey.

JacquelineM

Thanks!!! I think you’re 100% correct!
I love the feathery shape of each petal.

Bethany

I have two tins of this that are sitting unused in my cupboard if you’d like them!