My husband is out taking photographs, so tonight it’s me and 12 ounces of Thomas. Scandalous (amount of caffeine for evening tea!)! ;)

In all seriousness – so malty and delicious. Assam perfection.

~lauren.

Got mine today! But sadly, cannot flirt (with caffeine) so late in the evening…! Will have to show self-restraint but tomorrow is another day…!

__Morgana__

Got mine today too… so many teas so little time. I might as well hook myself up to an IV line.

Marie

Oooh!!!! So would you say Thomas works out hard and packs a lot of muscle? Does he rival Irish strength and stamina? I’m so curious about this tea! :)

JacquelineM

Amyb – I think he’s Assam to the nth degree! His picture should be next to the word Assam in the dictionary type taste :) I find him less blustery than an Irish blend. Smooth, strong and malty, baby!

Marie

Thanks Jacqueline! I have added him to my shopping list.

JacquelineM

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but it is a limited edition tea and it just sold out over the weekend!

Marie

Oh well. Perhaps they will re-emerge with it as another limited edition tea. Maybe they just wanted to test the waters of popularity with it before bringing it into their regularly available selections? I hold on tightly to my glimmer of hope. :)

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Am now gazing out the window and thinking of Thomas. Will have to wait until the morning as he is too much man for me at this time of the evening. Lauren and Morgan, can’t wait to see your tealogs and if you prefer Thomas or Jackee.

tease

I am so pleased to see you speaking of him warmly. ;) Do send him back when you’re done with him! (Is Thomas becoming the Steepster bicycle?)

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Oh no! But yes, I’m afraid Thomas is a bit of a man whore, a la McSteamy.

Comments

~lauren.

__Morgana__

Marie

Thanks Jacqueline! I have added him to my shopping list.

tease

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Oh no! But yes, I’m afraid Thomas is a bit of a man whore, a la McSteamy.

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong