drank ChocolaTEA by Custom

Made this for a second night in a row. Yup, must mean I really, really like it! I love how it still has the same sort of Florence like flavor, only intensified.

Lori

So this one is even better? I will need to try this one!

JacquelineM

What I did was get Harney’s Florence and Chocolate tea and mix them in equal proportions, then throw in some mini Chocolate chips like Adagio does with their Chocolate chip tea. I really like it and would go so far as to get more tins of Florence and chocolate tea just to do this again when I run out :)

Comments

Lori

So this one is even better? I will need to try this one!

JacquelineM

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong