drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Tried this in a cold brewed iced tea. Half Paris and half River Shannon. Perfumey and soapy! I was really surprised. A little berry-ish but mostly just odd. I actually threw away the remaining iced tea after one glass – and it takes ALOT for me to waste something.

I gave some to my husband in his packed lunch and asked him what he thought – he didn’t like it either. He said it tasted like perfume.

Crazy – because it’s soooooo good hot!

Iced 8 min or more

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong