What a strange morning! I went to the train station only to find it completely black! No power! I waited around for a half hour, but no trains and no plans for shuttle buses. Well, I guess I’ll go back home! I called work to tell them what was up, and walked home through the park, thinking about what tea I would make when I got home.

I knew I wanted a good plain black tea…and Thomas came to mind! What could be better on a totally unplanned day off than some time spent with your main (tea) man?!? So biscuty bready malty good. This is another tea that is filling, but filling like a meal, not a dessert. Is it terribly selfish that I tend to make Thomas only when I’m alone?

gmathis

Not at all. Everybody needs a JustMe sort of treat.

LadyLondonderry

Mercury retrograde at work (or, in your case, not at work).