drank Dawn by The Simple Leaf

This tea is just a miracle! A delicious, mindblowing miracle! Now that I had the Wuyi oolong yesterday, I detect some of the same roasty flavors in this one too! I wonder if the tea growing region in Arunachal Pradesh India is similar to the Wuyi region in China (the Dawn description does talk about mists!). This one is chocolatier and darker, but that deep chicory roasted nut like flavor is present in both.

I haven’t had this one in awhile, and I was a little hesitant to drink it again because I had so very flipped over it when I first tasted it. I don’t have to worry – I’m sitting here in wide eyed wonder once again. Gaaah! This tea is great.

I’m going to go boil some more water for a second cup :)

Erin