Doulton was the kindest most generous Steepsterite in creation – she sent me a tin of Thomas Sampson!!!! I can now start being a little more generous myself – I actually offered to share Thomas with my husband today! I will admit that I poured more into my cup than his, but c’mon. Baby steps!!! I also was able to be a little more generous with the leaf. I used 20 oz water, 3 teaspoons of tea for 4 minutes. I didn’t think Thomas could get any better, but people!! Thomas is even MORE of a HONEY like this!!! So sweet and malty. ♥

Cofftea

Did you eye ball it or did you actually measure out the tea? If you actually measured it, next time just use 1TB. It’s the same measurement and takes less time to measure.:)

Comments

Cofftea

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong