drank Passion by Tazo

Tonight’s tea was a sachet of this, and a heaping teaspoon of plain rooibos in 20 oz of water. Squirt of honey. I like this tea as-is, but I love it like this! Much less tart. It tastes very fruity and delicious. I may have to break down and get another tin of the Vanilla roobios – Oh Cha! wrote in her review that these two combined are fabulous, and I am so curious to try!!!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong