Another deliciously well blended and subtly perfect Frenchie! Berries and caramel, a little vanilla. Also, indescribable! Have you noticed how the French flavored teas taste like 10 different things you can barely put your finger on?

Decadent with a little sugar and half and half. REALLY decadent paired with chocolate! I rate this one 90, but with a little ounce of good chocolate beside it, it rocketed to 100 for me! I am going to save this one for this purpose :) Fantastic.

LadyLondonderry

The name of this alone is so French! It reminds me of my textbook in sophomore year, which told of the adventures of Jean-Paul, Marie-Ange, Roger et Lise. They all went to see their favorite rock-et-roll band, Les Puces!:)

JacquelineM

rock-et-roll!! Hee!!!!

I only had one semester of French but really liked it – I regret being an
Ugly American and not knowing languages! It’s never too late, but it’s so much easier for language to penetrate when you are young!

Comments

LadyLondonderry

JacquelineM

rock-et-roll!! Hee!!!!

I only had one semester of French but really liked it – I regret being an

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong