The last of this tea, which Rabs sent me! Thank you Rabs!!!!

My husband is going on a little trip, so last night was a flutter of preparation. Laundry! Packing! Mini toiletries! I thought that a little evening caffeine was in order – and definitely something sweet! This did not disappoint. Caramel deliciousness. Comfort. Good memories of a trip we took together ♥

This one is very expensive, so I probably won’t be buying it for my cupboard, but I am on the lookout for another caramel for such evenings.

An aside! He is staying with a friend, and I made a care package/host gift of 6 teas. I got 6 of the 4 oz sized tins from Specialty Bottle, made hand colored and lettered labels for them, and made a pretty gift bag. I included:

Dawn – The Simple Leaf
Cerisier de Chine – Dammann Freres
Monk’s Mead – SerendipiTea
Kashmiri Chai – Golden Moon
Organic Black with Coconut – Premium Steap
Neopolitan Honeybush – 52teas

I also divided the inside of a blank card into 6 parts and wrote my thoughts, prep details, etc in each box. I hope it will be well received and put to good use this weekend and beyond!!!

Rabs

That’s what I call a present! :D

Comments

Rabs

That’s what I call a present! :D

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong