drank Golden Monkey by Premium Steap

Delicious with my bagel :) Very robust and raisiny and sweet. Nothing like Golden Monkey, but I love it for what it is (his rough and tumble cousin). Three steeps of goodness.

mpierce87

Which Golden Monkey do you think is the best? I’m trying to figure out which company I should order that particular tea from.

JacquelineM

I looooooooove Teas Etc’s Golden Monkey, but I’m a curious one, and my next order is going to be trying Silk Road Tea’s Golden Monkey. I tasted Adagio’s Golden Monkey many moons ago and liked it too.

mpierce87

Thanks! I think I may start with Adagio since it is not a big financial commitment and work my way up.

JacquelineM

I remember enjoying it a lot, and also making INCREDIBLE iced tea with it. My husband still talks about it as the perfect iced tea :)

mpierce87

Awesome! My husband is an iced tea addict.

Comments

mpierce87

mpierce87

Awesome! My husband is an iced tea addict.

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong